Keystone Analog Mechanical Keyboard
The Input Club Keystone Mechanical Keyboard is an unparalleled leap forward in typing and gaming technology. The Keystone combines two new keyboard features — High Definition Analog Control and per-key fast Hall Effect (magnetic) sensing — for supreme performance. Our magnetic switch technology enables near-infinite customization, billion-press durability (20x the industry standard), and full analog control benefits for everyone. Full firmware programmability and optional RGB lighting round out its features.
This project represents the future of mechanical keyboards.
Join our waitlist now to have the Keystone at your fingertips.
Read Jacob Alexander's article announcing the analog Beam Spring Silo Beam switches!
Presenting — Silo Hall Effect Analog Switches
Input Club and Kailh engineers reinvigorated Hall Effect keyboard switches, an ultra-durable and super smooth switch tech developed in the 1960s, for the Keystone mechanical keyboard. Hall Effect sensors were prohibitively expensive in the past, so they were only used in mission-critical keyboards and devices.
Today, Hall Effect sensors are widely available. They’re used in everything from electric motors to laptop lids — new manufacturing techniques made them affordable. Sensitivity improvements and modern programming knowledge allowed our teams to innovate with Hall Effect; we’re bringing magnetic switches back the right way.
Input Club Silo Switch Advantages
- Can function for billions of presses vs. millions
- Extra-smooth feel vs. scratchy feel from contacts
- Programmable analog activation points (200+ levels)
- Native analog sensing options vs. non-native solutions with poor granularity
- Easy socketless hot-swap vs. hot-swap sockets and finicky metal pins
The Keystone Mechanical Keyboard will premier on Kickstarter later this year. We constructed a working proof of concept PCB, alongside prototype switches, and confirmed functional analog sensitivity at hundreds of levels for every key. Please join the waitlist to stay informed and receive information about our launch schedule.
- Mechanical Input Club Silo Switches — magnetic, billion press rated technology
- Linear, Clicky, and Tactile Options available
- 1000 Hz USB polling and NKRO
- Analog input from all keys — perfect for games or applications
- Configurable switch activation point for typing comfort or gaming performance
- Hot-swappable switches without troublesome metal legs or sockets
- Open Source firmware, fully programmable — custom key assignments, macros, and more
- Per-key RGB lighting (optional)
- Dual RGB indicator LEDs (Caps Lock / Num Lock)
- Elevation angle adjustment (5, 10, and 15 degrees)