Cherry MX Mechanical Switches
Cherry MX switches offer a standard path into the mechanical keyboard world. They're well known, reasonably durable, and German-engineered. Other objectively competitive switches are available on Kono Store, but sometimes a mainstream option is welcome.
Learn more about each switch via Input Club's Comparative Guide:
- Red, Linear (light)
- Black, Linear (medium)
- Blue, Clicky Tactile (medium)
- Green, Clicky Tactile (heavy)
- Brown, Tactile (light)
- Clear, Tactile (medium-heavy)
Or, if you're unfamiliar with mechanical switches, read this article.
- 36 plate-mount switches per pack
- Rated for 50 million keypresses
- Through-Hole LED Compatible