Titan65 Aluminum/Brass Mechanical Keyboard Kit
Designed to use a burger mount system, sandwiching the plate between washers and gaskets on either side, then using screws to hold the plate to the top of the case — delicious. The side of the case has a slight taper, which blends its faces front to back. Titan65's IBM-adjacent design summons a bold retrofuturistic look, one that's equally appealing in sci-fi hangars and modern desktops.
The board has a 7 degree typing angle with a USB-C port that is parallel to the ground. Its PCB is QMK and VIA compatible. There are through-hole solder and hotswap versions available. Please note, only the hotswap version has RGB.
With Aluminum Base: 1.35kg (2.97lbs)
With Brass Base: 2.35kg (5.18lbs)
- Either [Through-Hole Solder, no RGB]/[Hotswap, with RGB]
- Burger Mounted Plate
- Seamless Assembly with bottom panel
- 7 degree typing angle
- VIA-compatible PCB with Unified C3 Daughterboard (USB-C)
- PCB compatible with 5-pin (PCB mount) and 3-pin (plate mount) switches.
- Per-Key RGB (Hotswap Only)
- ISO Layout (Soldered Only)
- 4mm Aluminum Plate
- 1x E-Coat 6061 aluminum board top
- 1x E-coat 6061 aluminum base OR Bead-Blasted Brass with Passivation
- 1x Grey Anodized 4mm 6061 Aluminum Plate
- QMK + VIA Compatible PCB
- Unified C3 Daughterboard
- JST Cable
- Assortment of black silicone pads for feet and gaskets
- M3 and M2 Allen Keys
Keycaps and Switches not included
Note: The colors shown are digital renderings. Production colors will be very similar, but not an exact match.
Hotswap PCB Layout:
Soldered PCB Layout:
Asia - ILUMKB
EU - CandyKeys
CA - Deskhero
Designed by Phase Studio