Hako Clear Switches (10 ct.)
Hako Clear switches (white slider), invented by Input Club, embrace elements of Topre and Cherry MX Clear force curves to improve typing performance. Precision molds and tooling from Kaihua made the switches last 25% longer than regular MX variants during stress testing. In addition, the bespoke slider design virtually eliminates wobble.
Community enthusiasts Jacob Alexander (HaaTa) and Brandon Muzzin (Over^Kill) designed custom springs and sliders for the Hako line. Hako Clears use a medium-heavy spring and have a peak tactile point of (approximately) 63 grams. Tactility occurs early in the key press. A 20 gram post-tactile cushion, in the form of a resistance ramp, is designed to soften or resist bottom out.
Box switches use a square slider design and sealed contacts that provide superior contaminant protection. If liquids or dust somehow penetrate a switch, lower housing vents and a slider drainage port eject the unwanted substances.
- 10 switches per pack
- Medium weight: 63 gram tactile point, 75 gram spring
- Moderate tactility
- Tooling designed and owned by Input Club
- Kaihua Box switch architecture
- Rated for 80 million keypresses
- Self-cleaning slider and housing design
- Hot-swap compatible (plate mount)
- Through-Hole and SMD LED Compatible