Hako True Switches (10 ct.)
Hako True switches, invented by Input Club, have a unique force curve and a pink salt-colored slider. Elements from Cherry MX Clear and Topre are combined with a heavy spring for improved typing dynamics. Precision molds and tooling from Kaihua made the switches last 25% longer than regular MX variants during stress testing. In addition, the bespoke slider design virtually eliminates wobble.
Community enthusiasts Jacob Alexander (HaaTa) and Brandon Muzzin (Over^Kill) designed custom springs and sliders for the Hako line. Hako Trues use a heavy spring and have a peak tactile point of (approximately) 59 grams. Tactility occurs early in the key press. A 30 gram post-tactile cushion, in the form of a resistance ramp, is designed to prevent bottom out.
Box switches use a square slider design and sealed contacts that provide superior contaminant protection. If liquids or dust somehow penetrate a switch, lower housing vents and a slider drainage port eject the unwanted substances.
- 10 switches per pack
- Heavy weight: 59 gram tactile point, 95 gram spring
- Gentle tactility
- Tooling designed and owned by Input Club
- Kaihua Box switch architecture
- Rated for 80 million keypresses
- Self-cleaning slider and housing design
- Hot-swap compatible (plate mount)
- Through-Hole and SMD LED Compatible