Audioengine A2+ Powered Desktop Speakers
The Audioengine A2+ is a compact desktop speaker solution for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Computers have a direct line to advanced electronics in the left A2+ speaker, eliminating the need for additional amplifiers and audio equipment. Other audio sources can attach via RCA connectors or a 3.5mm jack.
The A2+ may be svelte, but it doesn’t sound small. Audioengine designs its parts in-house, avoiding off the shelf components. That exacting build quality and precise engineering results in a huge presence — bass included — that other condensed speaker designs can’t match. Custom kevlar drivers and silk tweeters minimize distortion and add further durability to the A2+.
Audioengine is a US company that produces audiophile-grade equipment at affordable prices. Its HQ in Austin, Texas is tuned by SXSW and the American music scene.
- Integrated amplifier and USB DAC
- Hand-finished wood cabinets
- Custom kevlar drivers and silk tweeters
- Dual analog inputs
- Power-saving idle mode
- Satin black
- High gloss white
- High gloss red
in the box
- A2+ powered (left) speaker
- A2+ passive (right) speaker
- Speaker wire (16AWG), 2 meters (~6.5 feet)
- Power supply
- AC power cord
- Mini-jack audio cable, 1.5 meters (~5 feet)
- USB cable, 1.5 meters (~5 feet)
- Microfiber speaker bags
- Microfiber power supply bag
- Microfiber cable bag
- Setup guide
- Product line brochure
measurements and warranty
- Individual cabinet dimensions: 6 x 4 x 5.25 in. (H x W x D)
- Cabinet pair weight: 6.7 lbs.
- 3 year limited warranty from Audioengine