Dwarf Factory McWhale the Figure
Dwarf Factory is known for creating genre-bending keyboard accessories, and the McWhale Figure might be their most imaginative yet. Depicting a future when the line between mammal and machine has blurred, this large desk accessory features a mecha whale swimming in a resin pool and riding on the back of a mecha xpider. Sixteen LEDs provide atmospheric lighting, giving the McWhale Figure all the drama of a major release sci-fi movie.
Measuring over 4 inches and 6.6 inches wide, the McWhale Figure makes a jaw-dropping centerpiece for any work, gaming, or desk space. Thanks to its large size, Dwarf Factory was able to enhance it with meticulous and intricate details, like its circuit board, 3-core cables, and realistic engineers. The Xpider is created in a fixed posture for dramatic aesthetics and vividness.
The McWhale Figure is artisan in every sense of the word. Each figure is handmade and hand-painted, making them one-of-a-kind accessories. They're made of scratch-resistant and long-lasting resin, ensuring their durability and quality for years to come. Use the app to configure the LEDs' colors, gradient style, effect mode, brightness, and more. Plug in the USB Micro cable to keep the McWhale charged or take it with you and use the built-in battery.
- The figure: McWhale + Xpider
- Micro USB cable
- User guide
- Designed and produced by Dwarf Factory
- McWhale: LED Shine-through
- Xpider: Upper face of the base has built-in RGB LED lights that can be controlled using a smarphone app
- Material: Resin
- Whole figure: 6.6" x 5.0" x 4.1" (17 x 17 x 10.5cm)
- McWhale: 2.7" x 2.7" x 2.5" (7 x 7 x 6.5cm)
- Xpider: 6.6" x 5.9" x 2.1" (17 x 15 x 5.5cm, with LED)