Gopolar GG75 Mechanical Keyboard Kit
Note: This was a group buy that launched January 19 and ended February 20. Please check the Weekly Updates page for current status of production.
"The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?" As Doc Brown did his iconic 1981 DeLorean, so Gopolar has done with their GG75 Keyboard. This retro-futuristic keyboard features a programmable rotary knob, a programmable OLED screen, and enough LEDs to light up a mall parking lot... or your desk.
With a compact 80-key layout, the GG75 makes for an easy travel companion, no matter if you're traveling to the present, future, or past. Use the powerful VIA configurator to program the rotary knob, LEDs, and OLED screen with an endless number of functions, animations, and reactions. Take advantage of the hot-swappable PCB to home in on your ideal switch experience.
Time-traveling coupes and keyboards should expect some wear and tear, and the GG75 is prepared with a durable retro ABS plastic translucent case. A polycarbonate backplate absorbs more sound than a metal backplate, resulting in a more muted sound profile. Like the shock absorbers on the DeLorean, the GG75 uses a gasket mount between the plate and keyboard housing, providing a cushioned feel and ultra-comfortable typing experience.
Check out the paired Gopolar Azure Dragon Switches V2!
- 1x PCB with OLED display
- 1x mute silicone layer
- 1x silicone dampener
- 1x PC stock plate
- 1x ABS case
- 1x USB-C cable
- 4x 2u Plate stabilizers
- 1x 6.25u Plate stabilizers
- Hexagonal screw crowbar (case opening tool)
- Custom poron sponge
- Keycap & Switch puller
- Designed by Gopolar
- Choose between Transparent Black or Metallic Silver case colors
- Number of keys: 80 keys
- Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Plate: PC
- PCB: Hot-swappable (5 pin & 3 pin) South-facing
- Slotted PCB
- Backlight: South-facing RGB LED
- Stabilizers: Unlubed plate in stabilizer made by Gopolar
- Connectivity: Wired USB Type-C
- Software: VIA (submitting code)
- Programmable OLED screen
- Only supports 6.25u spacebar
- Compatible with 5-pin & 3-pin switches
- Width: 35.5cm
- Length: 14.5cm
- Front Height: 1.9cm (without keycaps)
- Back Height: 3.5cm (without keycaps)
- Angle: 4.24
- Weight: 740g