Hako Violet Switches (10 ct.)
Hako Violet switches, designed by Input Club, use lighter springs based on feedback from the keyboard community. Lower resistance combines with elements from MX Clear and Topre force curves to create an amazing multipurpose switch — one that performs equally well for gamers and typists. Kaihua's precision molds and materials contribute to a 25% longer switch lifetime vs. regular Cherry models. In addition, the bespoke slider design virtually eliminates wobble.
Community enthusiasts Jacob Alexander (HaaTa) and Brandon Muzzin (Over^Kill) designed custom springs and sliders for the Hako line. Hako Violets use a light spring and have a peak tactile point of (approximately) 40 grams. Tactility occurs early in the key press. A 10 gram post-tactile cushion, in the form of a resistance ramp, reduces bottom out harshness.
dust and liquid resistance
Box switches use a square slider design and sealed contacts that provide superior contaminant protection. If liquids or dust somehow penetrate a switch, lower housing vents and a slider drainage port eject the unwanted substances.
- 10 switches per pack; order 10 units to receive 100 switches
- Light resistance: 40 gram tactile point, 50 gram spring
- Notable tactility
- Tooling designed and owned by Input Club
- Retooled Kaihua Box switch architecture
- Rated for 80 million keypresses
- Self-cleaning slider and housing design
- Through-Hole and SMD LED Compatible