Kailh BOX Brown Switch (10 ct.)
BOX Brown switches provide sharply tactile, light key travel with numerous advantages from Kaihua's BOX switch architecture. Precision molds and tooling result in an increased lifespan — BOX switches last 25% longer than regular MX variants during stress testing. The square stems also virtually eliminate wobble.
The slider design and sealed contacts provide superior contaminant protection. If liquids or dust somehow penetrate a switch, lower housing vents and a slider drainage port eject the unwanted substances.
- 10 switches per pack
- Light weight: 48 gram tactile point, 50 gram spring
- Notable tactility
- Kailh BOX switch architecture
- Rated for 80 million keypresses
- Self-cleaning slider and housing design
- Hot-swap compatible (plate mount)
- SMD LED Compatible