Kailh Hot-Swap PCB Socket (25 ct.)
Kailh Hot-Swap sockets enable you to turn your PCB into a hot-swappable board! These Hot-Swap PCB sockets are installed by soldering them onto a compatible PCB socket. Once installed, you will easily and quickly be able to hot-swap your choice of MX compatible switches!
- PCB socket plug for MX Hot-swap compatible (plate mount) switches
- 25pcs per pack
- Note: Please check your specific PCB for hot-swap socket compatibility, not all PCBs have the required pads for installation.
- Rating voltage: 12V AC/DC (maximum) and 2V AC (minimum)
- Rating current: 10mA AC/DC (maximum) and 10μA DC (minimum)
- Contact resistance: 200mΩ (maximum)
- Insulation resistance: 100mΩ (minimum) (100V DC)
- Withstand Voltage: AC100V(50-60Hz)
- Motion Force: 3.0kgf max
- Operating Life: 100 Cycles (can hot-swap switches 100 times)