The RE:Type group buy will be rescheduled to give Input Club's engineering team additional work time. We'll announce more details as things progress.
The RE:Type is Input Club’s next-gen keyboard… but what does that mean? It’s pretty simple — we’re taking the best elements from K-Type and the community's feedback to create a brand new tenkeyless model.
- CNC machined aluminum case, steel plate
- Magnetically attached elevation feet
- Kaihua hot-swap sockets
- Support for PCB and plate mount switches
- Programmable RGB desk-illumination lighting
- Per-key RGB backlighting and 100+ FPS animation support
- Shine-through doubleshot PBT keycaps
- Free USB port can act as a USB-C hub (2.0 Hi-Speed)
- USB Type-C fast charge support
- Keyboard automatically IDs which USB-C port leads to your computer
- Look-back layer support (if there isn't a key assigned to a given layer, the keyboard can look back to previous layers to populate the empty key)
We look forward to sharing more information with you as the project moves forward! Keep up with renders, feature announcements, and related information by joining the RE:Type waitlist.