Hexgears Venture — Low-Profile Bluetooth Mechanical Keyboard
Venture is Hexgears' latest low-profile wireless keyboard. It features updated multi-device Bluetooth connectivity, RGB lighting (including ring lighting around its exterior), and a machined aluminum upper case.
improved wireless performance
Venture's next-gen Bluetooth system (including a Mac mode and keycaps) results in stronger and longer-lasting connections. Its 4-device memory helps you control various media platforms with a single keyboard. Whether you're streaming on your television or browsing social media, connecting and switching between Bluetooth devices has never been easier.
We're still testing battery life, but substantial 4,000 mAh (dual 2000 mAh) AA form-factor rechargeable cells massively increase Venture's longevity. Even better: you can swap in regular alkaline AAs or appropriate rechargeable cells on the go thanks to our team's user-replaceable design.
Top of the line Kaihua Choc switches, a sturdy aluminum upper case, and a carefully injection molded plastic lower case (to allow Bluetooth signal) combine into a solid platform for your input. Venture's USB-C port provides a future-proof and stable wired mode for charging or desktop use.
- Full-size layout in a low profile form factor
- 4-device Bluetooth Low Energy (4.x+ LE compatible) memory
- Advanced per-key RGB lighting and light ring
- Battery life: 4 weeks without RGB (2-3 hours per day), up to 16 hours with per-key RGB
- Future-proof USB C port for wired mode and charging
- Mac OS mode (OS/Alt swap) and Mac keycaps included
- 6-key rollover (anti-ghosting) in BT mode, NKRO / 1000 Hz polling when wired
- Dimensions & weight: 17" x 5.5" x 1" — 1.57 lb.
- Venture Manual