Zoom TKL Essential Edition - White Mechanical Keyboard Kit
Note: This was a Group Buy that launched November 15th and closed November 29. Estimated production completion is Q1 2023.
The Meletrix Zoom TKL Mechanical Keyboard is a DIY kit with cutting-edge features: wired + wireless connectivity, gasket mounting, and full customizability. The kit includes everything you need except the switches and keycaps of your choice. Choose from numerous material and color options in numerous combinations, enhanced by ambient RGB underlighting.
Check out the other case colors here: Zoom TKL Collection
The Zoom uses a gasket isolation mount structure for a cushioned and bouncy feel that won't fatigue your fingers even after hours of typing. The gasket sleeves, made of supercritical foam, stabilizing the plate while still giving it room to flex in a balanced, intuitive way. Lighter PORON foam material in the PCB and bottom case paired with denser foam in the holes creates a sound that is deeper, more concentrated, and more satisfying than normal dampeners.
Whether you use Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android-connect up to three devices at a time with wired + wireless connectivity. Use the included cable to charge the battery or to use the keyboard in wired mode if that's your preference. Get your freedom back with the 2250mAh Li-ion battery, which lasts between 6-8 weeks between charges under normal use. Use VIA software to remap any key, create layers, customize the knob, use powerful shortcuts and macros, or define your own! Thanks to its hot swap switch sockets, changing switches is a breeze.
Note: These keyboard kits do not include Keycaps or Switches.
- Zoom TKL top and bottom aluminum cases
- Back plate of buyer's choice from 12 options
- Hot-swap, multi-layout Bluetooth PCB
- Compatible with VIA, ESD protected. Can be used in wired or wireless mode
- Daughter board and JST cable
- Polycarbonate or Aluminum Plate of buyer's choice
- Gasket Sleeves
- Set of WS Stabilizers
- 2250 mAh Li-ion battery
- Coiled USB-C cable
- Poron dampener kit
- Silicone keyboard feet
- Screws and other installation tools and accessories
- Faux suede storage case
- Gasket mount design
- 88 keys
- 80% with F13, WK
- PCB: 1.2mm, with Ai03 DB
- 5° Typing angle
- 18.86mm front height
- Finish treatment: nano-coating, glass, stainless steel
- Default plate: Polycarbonate or Aluminum plate
- Multi-layout: ANSI, split spacebars (3 splits), split left shift, split backspace, stepped caps lock
- Bluetooth PCB polling rate in wired mode: 1000hz
- Bluetooth PCB can be used in wired or wireless mode
- Side RGB underlighting
- VIA programmable
- Compatible OS: Windows/iOS/Linux
- Connectivity: USB-C Bluetooth 5.0
- Charge time: 5 hours
- N-key rollover (NKRO): Yes, in wired mode, 6 keys rollover in wireless mode