Hexgears X-1 Wireless Low Profile Mechanical Keyboard
Note: This is a pre-order for incoming stock. X-1s are currently expected to arrive near June. Join this Waitlist for a restock notification.
The Hexgears X-1 is engineered with German precision and steeped in American innovation. Its adventure-oriented design is inspired by the world’s first supersonic aircraft — the legendary Bell X-1. This mechanical keyboard has proven itself in harsh field conditions (like Antarctica, see photos); it will excel anywhere, any time.
Interested in a different kind of keyboard?
Check out our Hexgears Collection.
The X-1 revolutionizes on-the-go input. It combines multi-device Bluetooth capabilities, a sleek aluminum case, and cutting edge per-key RGB lighting technology to launch a completely new class of keyboard.
Everyone, including gamers and creatives, can benefit from the X-1's extreme performance. Mechanical Kaihua "Choc" switches provide direct size, comfort, and press time advantages when compared with larger models. In addition, lighting-fast USB Type C connectivity enables NKRO and speedy charging.
This is, without a doubt, the sort of input device that your gear deserves. It's the keyboard that companies like Apple and Microsoft should be making... but better.
- Sleek CNC-machined aluminum case
- Kaihua Choc low profile mechanical switches
- Rich full RGB lighting and backlight modes
- Custom per-key backlighting mode (8 colors)
- Onboard lighting configuration for maximum compatibility
- Bluetooth 4 (requires firmware LMP 7.x or newer)
- 4 device Bluetooth memory, 6KRO
- Wired USB Type C, NKRO
- Compact form factor
- Hard-sided carrying case
- Full charge lasts 4 hours with RGB lighting or a week with 3-5 hours of use per day — this differs from Hexgears' original figure due to a translation error (see below for the correct 3 month context)
- Battery will provide usable power up to 3 months, if not used, after fully charged
news / reviews