Kira Mechanical Keyboard Frames
The Kira mechanical keyboard offers endless customization, including hot-swap upper frames — now available in three new colors. Match your Kira with computer accessories, keycaps, and more. It's a great way to coordinate your desktop.
Please check the Weekly Update page for the most up to date status.
match your keycap set
We're proud to offer new red, white, and blue frames. This is conveniently patriotic, but it also reflects the best color pairings for most keycaps. GMK Calm Depths (pre-order), SA Granite (interest check), SA Symbiosis 2.0 (pre-order), and SA Royalty (sold out) are just a few of the possible matches.
The white frame also provides a good platform for DIY (mentioned in a Kickstarter update). Sticker bombing, custom paint jobs, and hydro dipping patterns are just a few of the cool concepts the community pitched to us. Carving or engraving could be options as well. We look forward to seeing your (artisan) take on a Kira frame!
- Red — Anodized, CNC-machined aluminum, magnetic
- Black — Anodized, CNC-machined aluminum, magnetic
- White — Satin finish, painted plastic, snap-on
- Blue — Satin finish, painted plastic, snap-on
- All Kira can accept both metal and plastic frames.
- Not compatible with the Kira Stealth
- Dimensions: 38 cm x 13 cm x 2 cm (thickest) 1.5 cm (thinnest)
- Plastic: 2 oz (66g)
- Metal: 8 oz (216g)