WhiteFox Keyboard Kit - Aria
The Aria WhiteFox is a compact programmable keyboard designed by Matteo Spinelli and Input Club. Its CNC machined aluminum case is anodized, its stock keycaps are dye-sublimated PBT plastic in Cherry profile, and it accepts all Cherry MX-compatible mechanical keyswitches.
Note: keycaps are not included in this kit. They are available separately.
Aria WhiteFox kits, which provide greater compatibility with standard keycap sets, are not assembled. You will need to solder and use tools to build them. Community resources and guides to the process are widely available.
- CNC milled, anodized aluminum case
- Hex screw set (8x 1/16" key size)
- Aluminum feet (2) with rubber pads (6)
- Machined, anodized aluminum plate in Aria layout
- WhiteFox PCB
- Stabilizers (1x 6 unit, 4x 2 unit)
special discount code
Use the discount code FOXKIT during checkout — it lowers the price of kits, making them comparable to preassembled keyboards. Discount terms:
1. Cart must be at least $172.95 before the discount is applied (the cost of a kit, cable, keycaps, and 72 Hako switches without a carrying case).
2. Your cart can contain any combination / qty. of the following items:
- WhiteFox Aria or True Fox Kit
- WhiteFox Keycap Set
- x72 Hako True, Clear, Violet, Royal (+$3.60) Switches
- WhiteFox USB-C Cable
- WhiteFox / NightFox Carrying Case
- x100 LEDs (+$10)
3. Discount will only apply once per order.
complete your kit with these items
- Assembled dimensions - LxWxH 12 ½ x 4 ⅜ x 1.15 in.
- Weight - 1 lb. 9.9 oz.
Input Club recommends Hako mechanical switches for its keyboards. Jacob Alexander (HaaTa), a legend in the keyboard community, designed them to provide peak typing performance. You can view their force curves in The Comparative Guide to Mechanical Switches on Input Club’s website.
The WhiteFox heralds a new class of open source keyboards. It easily surpasses top of the line gaming models in transmission speed, aesthetics, and key feel. You can find files to make your own WhiteFox on Github.
Tweaks in KLL, a custom firmware that allows deep customization, enable software-free key reassignments and macros for optimal productivity. The WhiteFox, which is natively compatible with most operating systems, offers N-key rollover in Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.The WhiteFox can be programmed in a number of ways. Our easy to use client-side configuration tool is recommended (see this video). If you have questions about specific operating system processes or requirements, please follow this link.